Bathroom tile question

We've taken up the toilet, put down the backerboard, and are laying the tile today.

Question is - how long after grouting do we need to wait before reinstalling the toilet? Likewise, I know we need to wait about 3 days before sealing, but can it be walked on before sealing? Kinda want to know if I have to move completely out of the bathroom until the grout is properly cured and sealed.

Thanks for any advice here.

LB

Reply to
L Beck

Read the instructions on the box of grout. The grout I used, I was walking on it after 24 hours. In fact, they want you to mist the joints for a while after it sets. As far as sealing, make sure everything is clean before sealing but yes you can use your washroom before sealing.

reinstalling

Reply to
edee em