Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Simply because I don't want to cut into my torch on roof is it o'kay to install a bathroom exhaust fan in the wall?

Reply to
robson

There are models made just for the purpose. Go for it.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

tyvm

Reply to
robson

Yes, that will work fine. Consider installing a timer switch as most bathroom fans are not operated long enough to exhaust the water vapor. There are many varieties of fans. Expect to pay 30% more for one that is quiet.

Reply to
Phisherman