Bathroom Exhaust fan

Replaced the 50 CFM exh fan in the bath with a 130 CFM, not it actually draws air from the room, It will pull the door a bit when you turn it on, I also cut 3/4's inch from the bottom of the door.

The old fan a 5 CFM was a cracker jack piece of shit!

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

I'm Wichya Tom, I replaced my Cracker Jack Piece with the 180CFM unit..........Damn near pull you off the toilet now.............LOL

I'll have to do some of the door trimming to, but My door is pretty high cut already.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®