Bath 60 " gap 61 1/2

I recently gutted the bathroom ,the space where the bath goes is 61

1/2 inches stud to stud the bath i want is 60" does the bath have to be the same size as the gap? i dont want to drop in a frame i want to use the side panel.
Reply to
cc.commercial

Not an unusual situation, but I don't believe you can buy one in an obscure size. You will have to frame (and likely drywall) the gap to use a standard tub and shower surround.

JK

Reply to
Big_Jake

I just looked up American standard its 60" if i had any sense i would have measured the old one.......hindsight is 20/20. Thanx.

Reply to
cc.commercial