Basement sub floor

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Delta-FL subfloor product? It's similar to the Platon foundation membrane (which can also be used I believe?) but it's for basement floors (concrete). You roll it out over your cement floor then intstall OSB or plywood over that. I assume it's a proven technology but I'd like input/advice from others out there before I try it!

Thanks....

Corey

Reply to
coreyleiper

No, but I did put the DriCore in my basement. 2x2' panels, T&G, built in moisture barrier.

Check it out. I can't find anything wrong with them, and if you have a router or table saw you can save yourself some $$$$ buy milling T&G on the cutoffs, so you don't have any scrap.

After doing about 600 sq ft, I had 2 pieces that I had to throw out.

Reply to
Larry Bud

I don't have any experience with it, but it sounds like a great idea. Have you compared this to the Dricore products? Seems like roughly Dricore is Delta-FL plus OSB. I wonder how the pricing compares?

Cheers, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney