Automatic Flush Toilets

What do you think?? They are more sanitary, however do they conserve more water as well???

Reply to
caissie

Yes more sanitary for a business or an open area like a mall etc. so it isn't left to the person to flush. But for home what's wrong with if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down? Works for me but YMMV.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

refer to the specifications for GPF gallons per flush.

Reply to
buffalobill

That yellow stuff contains a lot of solids. It can, over time, ruin the fixture. Don't let it sit too long.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

More sanitary, yes. Conserve more water, no. It's a lot better to teach your SO to flush when they are done.

Reply to
Bob

Those sensors are actually peter meters....

Reply to
Joseph E. Johnston

Such a toilet could be connected to a home automation system. For example, it could be flushed automatically when the doorbell rings.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

"beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeep This toilet has determined that your member is too short to allow for effective use. Please go away and don't bother me again."

Reply to
unknown