attach a coaxial cable jack

Cable company stuff isnt any better, some is worse. When I wired my house for cable I used DeOxit on all the connectors and put heatshrink tubing on them. I havent had a single problem inside the house since then. EAsy to tell when your connectors are getting bad if you have a digital cable box. You will have to google yor box but you can find out how to pull up the data screen for the box on your TV and it will show the signal strength for each channel. I was able to get the minimum signal for my box and it was about -60db. MAbe that was 60db SNR cant remem ber now its been a while since I had to do it.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

And cable signals are in the same frequency range too.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

On a simple analog cable connection (using no cable box), there would be no such signals.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd