Are lumber prices falling?

In the US, Kohls does this. All their shelf tags are digital. The problem is that some clothing items tend to have tags with prices on them, which have to manually be changed.

Reply to
Arthur Conan Doyle

"Universal Scanning Rules of Conduct" dictates free up to $10 per item - or $10 discount on larger items

Reply to
Clare Snyder

You're right, not just for you but for me too. It was not a supermarket. It was Kohls where I saw it.

I wonder how ....

Well let's look. I haven't read these yet but here is more info aobut digital shelf tags.

2013, so I guess the time was not right.

-- easy watching, good -- DIGITAL price tags in retail stores THE FUTURE ( kohl?s ncr altierre) from 2020

the NCR Realprice system is super old like early 2000s and just outdated. The SES system is modern with greater features. The NCR system was slow and only updated one at a time and had issues with range

Reply to
micky

I think I have.

But I was talking about digital shelf tags, as in Arthur's post and my reply to it. I'f I'd known the what they're called I would have used the name. Sorry.

Reply to
micky