Any Wi-Fi thermostats out there that actually tell you when the boiler is on?

Greetings. I manage and maintain 2 apartment buildings, and I recently inst alled the Honeywell RTH 6580 Wi-Fi T-stat in each building. So far it's bee n working great. I can see from my laptop or phone what temperature is in t he building, I can adjust the heat up or down, or I can shut it down on war m days.

One thing that Honeywell does not provide on the portal/app is show when the boiler is actually on. On some days the temperature inside is 68, and the T-stat is set to 68, so I don't know if the boiler is on or not. It is useful information because I can monitor how long the boiler stays on, and if its taking a long time to meet the temperature, then I know something is wrong. Or maybe I can turn it down 1 degree and experiment. If I am actually in front of the T-stat, it will tell you when if the heat is on.

Just curious if anyone has a Wi-Fi T-stat that will tell you this. If so, I might consider returning these and upgrading.

Reply to
Mikepier