any ideas on a door for a PVC hut?

I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't figure out how to put a door on it.

Reply to
AKA gray asphalt

epoxy

I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't figure out how to put a door on it.

Reply to
James

I'm having a problem with a hinge.

Reply to
AKA gray asphalt

More info needed for a meaningful response.

RicodJour

You need two big wood staples into the top edge of the flap, interlaced with two big wood staples into the underside of the lintel.

Reply to
Goedjn

It's six feet tall, a frame with bird netting. I need to get in and out and the pvc is only 3/4". I'd like to have a swing door that I can open and walk through that the cats can't get through.

Reply to
AKA gray asphalt