Any good wall vents for Range Hoods Available?

Can anybody recommend a non-leaky outside-wall penetrating vent for a range hood? I've found lots of flimsy ones at the usual stores, but since I live in a cold climate I'd like to find one that seals better in the closed position. The duct from the range hood is 3"x10", but I can adapt to anything..

Thanks.

Reply to
FarmerJim