ant problem

The rain at this time of year in CA drives the ants indoors. What is the best way to get rid of of them? Any solutions that don't include toxic insect sprays?

Pls advise

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
David L Jung

Lots of people have a problem with Art. Oh...I see....Never Mind.

Reply to
Impunity is Mine

Some of those little ant traps, since you're non-toxic.

Reply to
David Babcock

In article , snipped-for-privacy@oracle.com says... :) The rain at this time of year in CA drives the ants indoors. What is :) the best way to get rid of of them? Any solutions that don't include :) toxic insect sprays? :) Not sure by toxic sprays you are meaning just liquids and aerosols or including granules or any insecticide that would also include various baits. There are granulated growth regulators that could help along the foundation. Sanitation inside is usually the non toxic route to take, though if they are being chased in from the rains they will always be there unless you deal with them outside.

Reply to
Lar

Ant-Kil A couple of drops on their trail in a corner and they disappear. I got a 2oz bottle 7 years ago and still use it. It crytallizes in storage so it makes it hard to open after a while. I leave the nozzle open and stick a push pin in it.

Reply to
Woody

Reply to
Paul Furman

Terro liquid ant killer.

Place on little cardboard patches where you see ants. Wait 2 to 3 days. No more ants.

Great stuff. I know Wally World carries it here.

DanG

Reply to
Phisherman

DDT works best (you can still find it if you try hard enough). Completely non-toxic to humans and pets.

Reply to
JerryMouse

Log onto

and buy "liquid ant bait". Comes in two ounce liquid bottle. Put some down in bottle caps, or small dishes. Let ants drink all they want and take it bck to the nest. No more ants. Worked for me!

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated