Amdro

I use it. I found some today at a yard sale, all sealed. They were twenty-four ounce shaker bottles. The guy had 15 of them, and at two bucks apiece, I bought all of them.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

That's a lot of shake. Does it kill Mormon crickets?

Reply to
Oren

Wouldn't think so, as they take it down into the hole, and that's what kills the whole colony, including the queen. It takes about a week for the colony to die out.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

"Let my crickets go!" -- Jesse Jackson on behalf of the Mormons

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Is it still made? Still legal to use? Sounds like you did good. I hope you talked him down a buck, just on principle. If you just pay em without complaining, they know they were too cheap.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon