Am I too Picky?

You forgot the step where you bitch slap them in the back of the head after you've asked them to do something two times. My old man was like that, so most things took only one correction. Sometimes two, but that was all you got.

Smack! Or he'd thump you with his middle finger on the top of your head really hard when you weren't looking. Made one at least stop and think a bit before proceeding.

Yes, it was child abuse, but I didn't turn out like these little turds today.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Occams Razor suggests it is simply a matter of genetics.

Reply to
beecrofter

Common sense is a red herring. Doesn't exist.

Reply to
Bryan Scholtes

So, you are a subject of your wife?

Reply to
willshak

Technology to the rescue:)

Apply too much pressure:( Get a nasty but safe shock...

I am sure it could be built:)

Reply to
bob haller

Switch over to 1/4 turn ceramic valves? And try to get them to understand that the valves open & close based on position not tightness.

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK

delta single handle faucets work awesome great, the only trouble with them the mean time between faiures, drips is so long perhaps 8 to 10 years i forget the service tricks..

i rarely think of them, they are affordable dependable and cannot be over tightened:)

Reply to
bob haller

=3D=3D They work well but I'm sure that if they can't be over-tightened they'll be broken off in the attempt to do so by the 'dedicated' destroyers. I'm a dedicated cynic. =3D=3D

Reply to
Roy

A failure of the public education system. The schools should be teaching our kids more better how to turn off faucets.

Reply to
Fat-Dumb and Happy

It is also a conspiracy amongst the unions. The plumbers union, seeking job security, wants to change faucet washers at least bi-annually. To achieve this, the teachers union in sympathy with them does not teach proper use. Religious schools are of no help. They teach faucet turning as the only method of acceptable touching your crank so you may turn it back and forth as desired.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That's what it appears to be, lack of a common sense gene. If they can't understand or see how it works in their mind, explaining does not click for them. Stupid is stupid.

Reply to
Dbdblocker

Their attention span is too short.

Reply to
Dbdblocker

Playing video games. They think any mistake can be reset.

Reply to
Dbdblocker