ALUMINUM CAN CRUSHER FOR SALE

Crushes 10 cans in 10 seconds Holds 6 cans with only 2 moving parts Automatic chamber entry & ejection Rust-proof, high-tech nylon Weight: 2.00 lb. Length: 5.00 in. Height: 16.75 in. Width: 6.13 in.

Item will only be sold through this website. Please visit this website to purchase the item, or to obtain more information:

jbremond

I can do it with only two moving parts also. My left foot and my right foot.

Why on earth does anyone need a can crusher for aluminum cans?

Reply to
Bob F

And feet have the BIG advantage of always being there when you need them.

I sometimes walk around picking up cans along the road. Carrying a can crusher would limit how many cans I could carry. Taking the cans home to crush them would limit it even more.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd