Algaecide

How many pool owners use algaecide and do you have a favorite brand?

I don't have much of a problem but I'm thinking of using it during the warmest months.

Leslie's has:

I'd think a quart would last for 3 months.

In-ground, 10k, sand filter. Pebble-Tec finish.

Reply to
gonjah

I've used it but rarely, only if there is a problem and it won't resolve with other methods. I've also used it to add to the pool in spring, before opening to prevent algae. Just bought a bottle of this, which I've used before and it worked:

It's copper based, which I prefer. Pool here is vinyl liner, so I'm not worried about possible staining.

Reply to
trader_4