Air Nailer Leaking

I just got a Senco - model SFN2 air nailer. I found it at an auction and it sold real cheap because there was a sign on it that said "Needs Work". All I had to do was put a little WD40 in the air fitting and it works fine.

The only thing, it is constantly leaking a small amount of air from th exhaust port on the "head". What could be causing this air leak?

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

Tom Kendrick

you can buy senco o ring kits. that would be the place to start. i had a leaking hitachi framer that was leaking because the machining on an o ring seat had a ridge in it.

snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.com wrote:

Reply to
marson

Can you tell me where to get these kits, please?

I live in a rural area, there are no repair places nearby. Mailorder is my only option.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

I bought a O-ring kit on eBay for my Bostich N63CP.

Here is a kit for your nailer for $20:

krw