Air in water pipes question

I drained the water heater, then filled it up, and all went well except... the faucet in the bathroom has remained with very weak flow (hot and cold water). All the other faucets are back to normal flow.

I guess it's air in the pipes, right?

What can I do to get the flow back to normal?

Thanks

Reply to
Kurt Gavin

You called that one right.

The bath closest to the water heater, had its sink faucet aerator full of precip debris. Was the source likely to be from the water heater? I left all the faucets open while draining to allow venting.

Reply to
Kurt Gavin

Yes, refilling probably stirred up some sediment.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Edwin Pawlowski posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Ah yes, another sedimental story...

Reply to
Tekkie®