Air compressor&filter

I was advised to install a simple water separator type filter on my air compressor. My question is where does it go? between the tank and the gauges or the gauges and the air supply hose?

Reply to
gntry

The idea is to remove water. That would indicate at the exit of the tank.

Reply to
F.H.

Follow the directions on the package. Some separators won't tolerate full tank pressure and should be installed on the low pressure (regulated) side. YMMV

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

I use a combination regulator/dryer mounted at each terminal just ahead of the flex hose connections.

DanG