AC has moved farther from the house.

Over 20 years, my AC compressor outdoors has move 2, 3, 4 inches from the house. It's at the edge or a little over the cement pad it has.

I could push it back, but I might kink the liquid and gas lines, right?

I think I should just live with it because there's no way to be certain this won't happen. Yes?

- - You guys would be proud of me. Couldn't take the heat any more yesterday evening and turned it on. 4 hours later, realized it wasn't cooling. 2 hours after that remembered the second circuit breaker was outside. (Not tripped). This morning looked at it and realized the power company's radio controlled interrupt could be messing me up. Took off the cover, used a meter to show it wasn't the power company. Never measured resistance until after I measured voltage. Always started at 500 volts. Next big step: 200 volts across the relay. Hit the relay with the handle of the screwdriver. Everything fine now.

Meirman

If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter.

meirman