Well, if you want to diddle up and down, we can henpeck and quibble
over the choice of words. But, mostly, I'd think that the odds of
reusing a wall wart rate between "no effing way" and "who do you think
Exceptions are based on purchasing the same brand and type of
equipment. Many Nokia or Motorola cell phones use the same charger. As
also with some answering machines.
At the moment, I've got wall warts for
- Battery Manager Ultra, battery charger
- battery charger for AA and AAA only
- Answering machine
- Motorola cell phone
- Nokia cell phone
- Last cell phone, can't remember what it was.
- NEC cell phone, still have the old analog phone.
- Panasonic 9.6 volt drills (don't any of them hold a good charge, and
you can't get that model at Home Depot any more).
- Tape recorder
And several other chargers. Like old keys, they don't fit anything any
more, but too good to throw out.
Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Click to see the full signature.