Aargh! Please, Need help with Bookcase

You just lay down the LAW to her...

Tell her the bookcase is going and so are all those papers and that is that!

I'll be right behind you! [See if I'm behind you, I can duck when she throws that vase at you.]

BTW - I think this is why women like to have glass objects scattered around here and there and everywhere. These are not pretty things to look at, they are weapons which are ready for the throwing...

*Free marrage advice any time. Just ask! I'm more than willing to help with these things.

Reply to
Bill

Fold them?

Reply to