A Space Odyssey on the ground.

Alexa is doing strange things:

It serves people right for abandoning the 33s and 45s. And the CDs.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

They need to let users change the activation name, to one of their choosing for security, so it can't be activated easily.

Reply to
Dogma

When news broke about WPA2 and KRACK vulnerability, I tossed every WiFi device I had on the network and replaced them with Ethernet devices.

As far as I can tell, Amazon still has not patched their devices to fix the WPA2 KRACK exploit so I suspect some mischievous kids are listening in and having some fun.

Reply to
iSiri