A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Who the F cares?

Reply to
Tekkie®

If the Toyota worked fine, for years. Now it's got a dirty air filter, carbon on the sparks, and the ignition timing is off. Does that mean the Toyota is under sized, and you need a Suburban?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It sure sounds like her apartment guy isn't an AC tech.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The electricity savings may very well pay for the cost of the repair guy. From what it sounds (from here) you need the outdoor unit taken apart, and cleaned with chemicals that AC guys use.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You mean emotion vs logic?

OP - do you have a window open??!

-- Oren

Oren

Apparently you get enjoyment reading this, or replying to it, or maybe you are a masochist. I've tried several newsreaders, and haven't seen one that makes you read particular threads.

Reply to
carie_r

That is a very low humidity & if the conditioned space is also low in humidity the latent-heatload will be minimal, allowing the sensible heatload to be removed & transferred outside much faster. Pull down the shades & close the drapes to keep the radiant heat from entering the conditioned space. Vent the bathroom after taking showers, don't cook things that steam up the kitchen, etc., the latent heatload reduces the evaporators Sensible (or Temperature Reducing) capacity! You can do a lot to keep the heatload much lower; do those things & reduce your utility bills! - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

Maybe you can read this.... Welcome to my killfile

*PLONK*
Reply to
Noon-Air

If you rent, and you need something fixed ,if it is not fixed in a reasonable amount of time, you send a letter to your landlord with the problem ,and that their rent money will be held in rent court until the item is fixed. I have done this many times and all problems were fixed before the rent was due. J.

Reply to
jheller

That's not the law everywhere**. In some places, rural places for example are especially likely places, there is no rent court that will hold money until something is fixed. Laws are passed all the time, and repealed once in a while, and I don't do this for a living or know about the entire nation, but I'm sure this is the situation in lots of places.

There may be whole states where that is not the law.

**It's not the procedure in NYC even, though it has very strong pro-tenant laws.

Reply to
mm

the apartment

:-)

Reply to
<kjpro

Yeah, whatever, like that happens everyday.

You&#39;re still a clueless twit!

Reply to
<kjpro

And the simple minded people STILL can&#39;t comprehend it. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

Cause he/she is an idiot. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

running" We were merely harping on the fashion in which the original

It&#39;s the "details" that you missed that started your stupid ass argument!!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

Please NO!!

Reply to
<kjpro

I think you&#39;re missed it

Reply to
BobK207

Logan Shaw wrote in news:468ff118$0$30622 $ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Yes it would smartass. You know I ment Hose.

Reply to
Gordon

"I think you&#39;re missed it"

I&#39;m not the one questioning the run time of her air conditioning system!

Reply to
<kjpro

You like oversized systems, bigger is better, Eh?

Reply to
<kjpro