500 microns? - then you are a HACK!!

See cat...notice cat has a tail....pull on cat's tail........

Repeat until bored.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

This is Turtle.

i see the example all the time with ice cub trays all the time. Fill a ice cube tray with water and let them freeze real good and then keep them in the freezer for 1 years. You will come back and find all the ice gone out of the ice cube tray. I call it freezer evaperation or called freezer burning the ice. This dehydration takes all the moisture out of food product and is called freezer burn.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Repeat after me, a gas at a given temperature (ambient air) is heat.

Reply to
gfretwell

Also it can be freeze dried...

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Air = heat. Oxygen = heat. Nitrogen = heat...

Learn something new every day around here.

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

If that air, nitrogen and oxygen is anything but 0 degrees Kelvin it has heat. That is why we have "AIR" conditionoing in the first place.

For the purposes of this silly argument, water in the system will actually be touching the metal or in the oil, both excellent conductors of ambient heat. If the water is trapped in the dessicants of the dryer, who cares?, That should be in the trash by now and a new dryer in the system. If you are not replacing your dryers you are certainly a hack.

Reply to
gfretwell

Oh, you meant it CONTAINS heat...

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

Thank You Mr. Richard J Kinc For explaining to some of these VUSIS and I say to some because when arrogance superseded the ignorance there are some people that will not except truth or the facts. It does not metter how had you may try Sorry I am not that patient Good Luck from Dido

Reply to
DiDo

Summary judgment God. Glad to know asking means finished. You should run Nasa. You know everything based on one question. And you are polite. Never insulting, never profabe. What a guy

Reply to
raydbas

Lies not one manufacturer would ever say pull down to 50 microns even 410a says 500 but recommend 250 you have no idea what your talking about althoug h the oil is important cause that's what absorbs moisture 50 microns than l etting it sit for an hour just means your ripping your customers off on tim e cause your pulling a vacuum for three days

Reply to
bobbyfitz703

Well put. Old school gentlemen who is an excellent teacher. I can tell you didnt read that in a book , and if applied and refined. Amen. Like the no name calling, shows confidence. 35 yrs tech., installer, engineer.

Reply to
bodine1j