3 way switch wiring

Is there a web page out there that shows even the simplest person (ME) how to wire three ways?

THX,

cm

Reply to
CM

Yes. There are LOTS of them.

Reply to
Dan C

Do a google search. There are several ways to do it . The feed can be in either switch box, or in a light box. Typically the feed is in one switch box ,a three wire cable goes from one switch box to the other, and a two wire cable goes from either switch box to the light(s)

Reply to
RBM

Speedy Jim

Thanks guys,

Between the links you provided and a little experimenting I've got it down. I only have two left to install.

cm

Reply to
CM