2nd story question....

i had some info faxed from the zoning dept. re: out going up for a 2nd floor on our ranch. in the area covered for max. height it reads;

eaves; 25 building feet;35 ridge;38.5

if i'm reading this right it means that; the eaves can be up to 25' off the ground. the main part of the building can be 35' tall the ridge can be no higher than 38.5'.

is this right?? i have to go to the bldg. dept tomorrow to pick up my permit packet, but i was interested before i get there.

thanks.......

Reply to
JerseyMike