Subject Author Posted Replies

Careful, it's heavy!
Changing nyms is the only way he remains off killfiles and receives the attention he craves.
200
200

Wrong thermostat in electric shower?
I'm in the process of fitting a Triton electric shower, and was being nosy. I noticed it has a thermal cutout situated where the water leaves the heater unit, this: cuts out at 105C (ouch!) and it's...
36
36

Static electricity to the eyeball?
Could static electricity to the eyeball cause lasting harm? Normally you just jump and swear with a static shock to your finger etc, but I've found two instances on google of pain lasting a few days...
56
56

Does your OUT OF STATE vehicle (car, mc, truck) have a 49 or 50-state sticker?
In on Fri, 14 Dec 2018 01:11:12 -0000 (UTC), arlen holder wrote: I have no experience with this but wouldn't be suprised. New cars sold in California have to meet its emission standards. That's how...
15
15