1932 wiring

As long as I was putting new wiring into the kitchen and was "on a roll" so to speak, I figured I might as well get rid of the last 4 runs of the original 1932 wiring.

The wiring itself was still OK, but the old "pipe" conduit had a lot of poor ground connections, so I got rid of it.

Sheesh, some of the piping was as heavy as water pipe.

Put it all out in the alley and within a few minutes a metal scavenger came and got it.

Started in with the Sawzall about 7 am and later my wife asked me what I was doing. She says she gets scared when she hears me running power tools and does not see what I'm doing.

Told her she'd be a lot more scared if she /did/ see what I was doing.

Reply to
philo

Sounds like your home safety is improved, a LOT. Very good job, sir.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon