Latest threads in Lawnshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what setting do I use for Ace weed and feed? broadcast spreader
No further details provided

ground cover between slates
What would you suggest for ground cover between slates?

Is this sod completely dead? Any hope?
Our sod went from looking green and beautiful, to brown and rotted looking in a matter of months. We're not sure what happened... The weeks following its installation were pretty rainy and the ground...

Need a two pin round connector for my qualcast rotary mower?are they obsolete
No further details provided [IMG]

killing broadleaf grass in bluegrass lawn
I have a bluegrass lawn. Some areas of the lawn have some other type of grass that overtakes the bluegrass. The other grass has blades, about 1/8th to 1/4 of an inch wide. Can I get rid of a grass...

kill lilly of the valley
What is the easiest way to eradicate lily of the valley flowers from a flower garden?

The clutch spring broke &fell off would like to see video replacing it/craftsman
No further details provided

SUFFOLK PUNCH 35S
Hello all - i purchased a second hand suffolk punch 35s petrol lawnmower a few months ago. - It's been a great mower though currently it's stopped working/firing over. thought maybe it was because i...

What type gear grease does the snapper 331723BVE rear end use?
No further details provided

I have tractor that i cannot get started. I got a new battery i turn the key nothing i jumped the solenoid it started once. Now no more it
i have briggs & straton tractor model 422707 twin i cannot get it started i got the new battery i jumped the solenoid i got it going for a moment now i cannot get it started

lawn tractor mower belt falling off
I have a 2006 Toro LX420 lawn tractor. The first 2 mower unit belts lasted approximately 2 years each; the current belt (same size) has only lasted a few months and it keeps falling off because it is...

how much pressure to blow out sprinkler system using a 185 tow behind compressor with three quarter inch hose
No further details provided

When my riding lawn mower gets hot it backfires and cuts out, we put new gas filter, new gas and it still does it
No further details provided
2
2

when i cut grass it seems that it boggs down and actually stops the blades from spinning properly
Hello When I am cutting grass it seems that the blades bogg down when I hit a more dense area of grass. Any suggestions?
2
2

how do you adjust the valves on craftsman dyt4000 18.5hp ohv intek
No further details provided