Wizard tiller

Hello, I have a very old wizard tiller. It was given to me and worked fine until the belt broke the other day. The model number is long worn off, is there a website where I can find out the length of the belt needed?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
Jd

Free 1-8-MOWERPART

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Take the old belt to a NAPA store they will measure it up and match it. You might also take the model number of your machine - they might have a listing for it.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko