White pines and my new driveway

I just had the old driveway removed and the roots ripped up. They put
down a bit of gravel (far less than the 6" promised!), 1.5" of a
binder and finally, the finish layer of asphault. How do I keep the
roots from invading the driveway and ruining it again?
Reply to
Stubby
Short of removing the trees, or placing some type of deep concrete or steel barrier along the edges, you can't.
Reply to
trader4

Site Timeline Threads