the whole gardening thing

Hi. I don't have much lawn because I've spent most of my time trying to
plant either flower beds or veggie gardens so I won't have to mow grass
when it's blazing hot, but I love gardening both flowers and organic
gardening. I was wondering if you talk about that sort of stuff here, too?
Reply to
Natural Girl
Lawns & lawn equipment are the major topics here. Try rec.gardens and/ or rec.gardens.edible for your interests. Those sites are garden friendly.
Reply to
Red

Site Timeline Threads