Surprise - a new cria

None of us even realized Coca Linda was pregnant - we have really cut back on breeding. But she did have a visit from Hichia Maso a while back so it was probably not a virgin birth. My grandson found the cria when he went out to feed the Llamas yesterday morning. They are very good at giving birth without assistance. Coca Linda's mother is Cocoa Andicolus and her father is Condor Huasi. Hichia's mother is High Falutin (the spitter) and his father is Chimayo - the big ribbon winner.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko