Special for Stubby

Today we cranked up the old 1952 Farmall Cub with a 14" mouldboard plow and plowed the garden area where we grow gourds. The 6 volt battery was weak so I had to jump it to get it started and it still has a fuel problem so I had to run it on half choke. But even though the soil is very heavy, it pulled that plow right through. Took the mouldboard off when finished, have the battery on a charger, and will put the snowplow on tomorrow.

How is that Stubby - "on topic" enough for you ? Actually, I suspect you don't have the foggiest idea what I'm talking about.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko