plant suggestions

Hi I am the one who posted about Honeysuckle. I had to remove the plants in my front yard, it was Heather/Heath and as soon as I tried to cut up the dead plants the entire plant came up. We have good sun morning in the front yard, I think it last until about about 1 our 2 in the afternoon. What are some good flowering plants that I can put in the front yard? I would like something that flowers, at least for now, but there is a evergreen that flowers and is easy to care for that would be good. My mom suggest roses, and I had thought about Honeysuckle. Any other suggestions. I leave in Northern Virginia. Sarah

Reply to
Sarah Meagher