Opera show

Did you see it today? I have never seen so many people full of shit in one place in my life.

Reply to
Claude Hopper (11) 5. ?

You talkin' bout the fat lady or the black lady ;(

Reply to
Frank

The fat black lady and their stupid deranged guests who think they lived many lives before this one. These must be the same people who see and are abducted by aliens and talk to gods.

Reply to
Claude Hopper (11) 5. ?

and Obama;)

Reply to