Non-round flower pots???

We have MANY plants in our home. The biggest issue that we have is finding pots that will fit on a windowsill. Round pots really limit the size that you can put up.

We haven't had any luck finding pots that aren't round in our local stores and Googling for "Plant Pots", etc. just isn't finding any useful website from which to order.

I'm located in Calgary, AB, Canada but would order from elsewhere if necessary.

Can someone suggest some decent places to order these "hard to find" pots?

...also, is there a more appropriate group for houseplants?

Thanks!

Reply to
Noozer

Search for "square flower pots" on Google or eBay.

Reply to
Doug G

Hello Noozer, Check with a nursery for specific window pots. Mike D

Reply to
Michael C De Vito