Nexus NX44 550 Series Lawnmowers

Hello I am new to this forum and may be posting in qrong place but I am in urgent need of information on the Nexus rage of push petrol lawn mowers. The spec on the Amazon web site looks good but i cannot finf any more onfo in them. Apparently they are made by Briggs & Stratton. Does anyone one have any experience of this product. Thanks

Reply to
John Cunningham