Need help identifying this wood species

I'm trying to identify the species of wood that this stump came from. The pictures I took are at

for the first stump, I'm clueless. But I do know that it's very heavy, as I had one heck of a time trying to pick it up and load it into my SUV - multiple tries.

As for the last picture, I'm pretty sure it is of an Oak stump, but not

100% sure.

Thanks

Reply to
Raffo

Last picture, foreground, appears to be live oak. Juniper ashe to the left. The right, appears to be stripped of bark, hard to ID that way.

Reply to
Jonny