MCCULLOCH CHAINSAW LEAKS

I inherited this chainsaw, and it looks and works pretty good for its size. But the chain-oil slowly oozes (leaks) out when the saw just sits unused on the table. I have disassembled it, and see nothing out of ordinary. But I know little of how chainsaws really work. The Sears parts page shows little to help me.

So I ask - anyone suggest something that I do to stop the leak when saw sits unused - except emptying the oil tank that is.

Thanks

The Apeman

Reply to
Ape

Sorry for the caps.

The Apeman

Reply to
Ape

Hang it from the hole at the end of the bar, with the blade pointing up.

Reply to
micky