Looking for Lawn Mower Reviewers

Hi everyone, I hope I am posting in the right section.
I am looking for people who own, have used and are knowledgeable about
the following lawn mowers to write reviews for a gardening magazine:
Hayter Harrier 41 Push
Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive
Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive
Hayter Harrier 48 Pro Autodrive
Honda IZY HRG465PD
Honda IZY HRG415SD
Honda IZY HRG465SD
Honda IZY HRG536SD
ATCO Balmoral 17SK
ATCO Balmoral 20SK
Bosch Rotak 37 li
+ others may be considered, contact for more info
Candidates need to be competent writers. will give guidelines on the
structure of the reviews. Reviews need to be 700-1000 words long and I
will pay a competitive rate for well written reviews.
contact here or send email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
thanks for reading :)
Reply to
lawnmowerkings