Looking for Lawn Mower Reviewers

Hi everyone, I hope I am posting in the right section.

I am looking for people who own, have used and are knowledgeable about the following lawn mowers to write reviews for a gardening magazine:

Hayter Harrier 41 Push Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive Hayter Harrier 48 Pro Autodrive Honda IZY HRG465PD Honda IZY HRG415SD Honda IZY HRG465SD Honda IZY HRG536SD ATCO Balmoral 17SK ATCO Balmoral 20SK Bosch Rotak 37 li

  • others may be considered, contact for more info

Candidates need to be competent writers. will give guidelines on the structure of the reviews. Reviews need to be 700-1000 words long and I will pay a competitive rate for well written reviews.

contact here or send email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

thanks for reading :)

Reply to
lawnmowerkings