Lawn Tips

Hello members...

How to make our lawn good... What are the most important precautions, we should keep in mind for the lawn..

Reply to
thomaspoul

You're a member. Quit changing your name so I can permanently block you.

Reply to
Frank

Hi The first and the most important thing is that you shouold must give proper time to the lawn. Test your soil and make a routine of watering .

Reply to
Adolfo

Thank you Adolf for your reply...

Adolfo;992374 Wrote: