Lawn mower ready

Shop called today and said mower service complete.

Took it in three weeks ago, well in advance of the season because I learned in the past that if you do it when first needed it would take three weeks as shop is full of mowers.

Took three weeks because shop is full of snow throwers needing service.

Could not get it today as I needed to remove 5-6 inches of "climate change" off my driveway and walk.

Reply to
Frank