"Lawn mat" used to drive over lawn without damaging it?

I am looking for a product that is placed over your lawn allowing a vehicle to drive over it without damaging it. I have seen one that is left in place permanently and the grass grows over the top of it. I just can't remember where I saw it and can't seem to find it online.

I have a boat that is parked on the other side of my lawn from my driveway. I need a way to get to it with my truck without damaging my lawn or making a drive way through the middle of it.

Thanks for your help.

Kenneth

Reply to
Kenn

I am not sure about products which you place over, as it would eventually sink into the soil.

I am try> I am looking for a product that is placed over your lawn allowing a

Reply to
lennyk