Just put down particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer.

I just put down particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer. Can I start spreading grass seed like maybe a day later, or should I wait to water for more than a day? (There are already a lot of empty spots, and I suppose there will be more if it kills my weeds.)

A little discussion regarding a previous thread I read here: When Frank's was going out of business, I bought two 5000 sq.ft bags, enough to last me for 6 years, of particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer, and I felt really bad when soon after that I read here about how liquid was better.

The only reason I felt better was that someone said if the lawn was in terrible condition, it might be worth using the dry stuff. And I had neglected my yard for several years and it is terrible, with many many weeds of many kinds.

I have to redo the math but is it possible that it is a lot cheaper to buy the dry stuff?

Thanks a lot.

Meirman

-- If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Reply to
meirman

I think you need to wait about six weeks which would be mid-July whcih is the worst time of year to seed so I think you are out of the grass seeding biz until mid-August at the earliest.

With Roundup, you can seed the same day but not with weed and feed.

Reply to
Heidi the Horrible