how ship?

This may not sound like an "on topic" post, but is.

I need to have a 27cu ft crated , 200lb object shipped from one zip code to another.

Who are some companies that can do this for me?

I'm talking here about shipping a relacement engine for my garden tractor

Reply to
RB

I'm thinking that for that weight you'd be better off contacting a local trucking/motor freight firm. I believe UPS, Fed Ex and USPS have a 150 pound limit.

Reply to
GFRfan