How long to wait until first cut of a new lawn?

Hiya,

Had a new lawn laid and have been watering daily and it's looking pretty good. My question is, how long should I leave it until the first cut?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Spanswick

What kind of grass?

Reply to
Perplexed

Bwwwaaaahahahahahahaha! You got took!

Reply to
Anna Maize

My lawn is stadium turf. If the stadium is in Hell. :)

Reply to
Mitch

I though statium turf was 'astro-turf'?

Fake stuff doesn't need mowing. First clue should be that id doesn't get any higher. :-P

later,

tom

Reply to
junkmail01