Fired up the old 7HP Ariens blower

Got snowblower #2 fired up today. I had run the old Ariens dry last spring so all I did was fill the tank with fresh gas, pull the rope a few times, and she fired right off. One tire needs a little air and I'll change the oil before it snows. I'm not sure how old this blower is, I got it second hand a few years ago, but it must be about 20 years.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Or 30. Who's counting?

Reply to
Steveo

I belong to an "Old Time Power" club. Those guys know the year-of-manufacture of every machine they own. I've got a lot of machines (toys) but I'm a little lax in that department.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Numbers matching and such. There's worse hobbies.

Reply to
Steveo