discharge valve

I want to put something on my sprinkler pump on top, going from output to
the control valves. If it ever pumps into a "shut off" valve, it could
damage the pump.
Does anyone know of something inexpensive that will serve as a discharge
valve? Idea being that it will discharge it to the ground until end of
cycle.
Reply to
rb
What you want is a water pressure relief valve that will open if the pressure goes higher than normal if the sprinkler valves don't open. It needs to open a a higher pressure that will not occur if the system is operating normally. Like this:
Reply to
trader4

Site Timeline Threads