discharge valve

I want to put something on my sprinkler pump on top, going from output to
the control valves. If it ever pumps into a "shut off" valve, it could
damage the pump.
Does anyone know of something inexpensive that will serve as a discharge
valve? Idea being that it will discharge it to the ground until end of
Reply to
What you want is a water pressure relief valve that will open if the pressure goes higher than normal if the sprinkler valves don't open. It needs to open a a higher pressure that will not occur if the system is operating normally. Like this:
formatting link
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.